Board logo

標題: [女友_B] looking for you, Miss Right ;) [打印本頁]

作者: wazowski    時間: 2013-3-27 03:02     標題: looking for you, Miss Right ;)

Hi all, how do u do? Realizing that the older I am, the narrower my social circle is getting, it's scary to see "forever lonely" will haunt me for the rest of my life le!!

so here i go, wanna make more new frds and hopefully find my Miss Right.

basic info:
- Ppl usually label me as B tho I prefer to say im undefined
- 26 yrs old, height ~1.6m, "half fat half thin" , little sporty-looking single B working in an office.
- like watching movies and dramas with good plots, visiting exhibitions, reading books, playing with miss sunshine during summer, photography and etc.
- a sensitive yet cheerful person, not so talkative at first but will be okay and being humorous, fun-loving afterward (u can try to check this out urself!)
- longing for a serious relationship so no player pls
- non-smoker but a social drinker
- contact through whatsapp

Expectation

- single G, age 25+

- okay and comfortable to text mostly in English (tho I know typing Chinese, LOL)

- non-smoker

PM me if u r interested, waiting for you
作者: helen0313    時間: 2013-3-27 10:11

CANNOT PM U AR
作者: wazowski    時間: 2013-3-27 13:58

Hi Helen, Good day, nice to meet you.

roarrrr,,,my account is newly created and so far dunno why still not yet receive any "activation"  mail.

anyways, i promise i will PM you when my account function well, okay?
作者: rainbow_219    時間: 2013-3-27 17:40

Hi!!
''watching movies and dramas with good plots, visiting exhibitions, reading books, playing with miss sunshine during summer, photography ''  seems we have same hobbies! however I am not in your ideal age group and I am Bi so I am not your Miss Right! !lolll Anyway, hopefully you don't mind to be fd with me!!! Hope you don't have much expectations and rules to new friends! haha
作者: bonbonjet    時間: 2013-3-28 01:17

deleted

[ 本帖最後由 bonbonjet 於 2013-3-28 01:19 編輯 ]
作者: wazowski    時間: 2013-3-28 01:37

QUOTE:
原帖由 rainbow_219 於 2013-3-27 17:40 發表
Hi!!
''watching movies and dramas with good plots, visiting exhibitions, reading books, playing with miss sunshine during summer, photography ''  seems we have same hobbies! however I am not in  ...

LOL, no worries. Good that we share the same hobbies.
Let me PM you. =)

歡迎光臨 Blur-F (reconstructed) (http://blur-f.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0