Board logo

標題: [愛情] Please delete it :) [打印本頁]

作者: Zovis    時間: 2013-6-10 10:12     標題: Please delete it :)

Please delete this post. I have solved this problem now, and we are good Thanks for all the opinions and comments. And she told me that she's sorry that she was being a jerk to me.

[ 本帖最後由 Zovis 於 2013-7-23 00:12 編輯 ]
作者: scandal    時間: 2013-6-10 13:34

i think you scare her.that's why she said"what is there to talk".
she is obviously straight woman.you better run a check on who you crush on next
time.because some straight man and woman are very open to gay orientated.
作者: Zovis    時間: 2013-6-10 13:45

I knew that shes straight before I told her. She didnt seem to be scared by me after the day, cuz she was so calm and being nice. Also B said she is okay with it, but she just doesnt swing this way. I just wonder that why she has to be rude... and express my feeling here. Thats it..
作者: hattricks16    時間: 2013-6-10 14:00

I don't see where she's being rude?  When you asked "can we talk"  and she reply " what's there to talk about" is not rude.  If she had said, " we have nothing to talk about"  or " I don't want to talk about anything"  then that's rude.  What she said, IMHO, is letting you off easy.
作者: scandal    時間: 2013-6-10 14:30

just treat it as a lesson.i see she is scared.not scared of you,but this relationship.
coz she didn't wanna talk to you about this relationship.don't be upset,the way she
react is normal for a straight woman.
作者: Forget_me_not    時間: 2013-6-10 17:31

I don't see rude too. She's just asking. You should not give up so easily to be friendly.
作者: 1982    時間: 2013-6-10 20:54

其實我覺得呢個女仔幾好
以碼識得拒絕人, 咁證明佢心裡仲有你呢個朋友先表達清楚

可能你快急於得到佢既回應, 所以你會將佢既說話理解得敏感左
但事實係好多野都急唔來, 亦唔輪到我們去急~
作者: Zovis    時間: 2013-6-11 07:38

Actually... to canadian, this is rude.. And if you know her, you'll know that shes acting a weird way.But today B told me that she was just angry about the musical thing, thats why.. But ya.. she just wanna leave it.. So, I wont bother her anymore.
作者: hattricks16    時間: 2013-6-11 07:46

QUOTE:
原帖由 Zovis 於 2013-6-11 07:38 發表
Actually... to canadian, this is rude.. And if you know her, you'll know that shes acting a weird way.But today B told me that she was just angry about the musical thing, thats why.. But ya.. she ...

Actually, no.... Canadian or not, that's not rude

歡迎光臨 Blur-F (reconstructed) (http://blur-f.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0